"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweatpants & Hoodies

I'm fairly certain that I live in sweatpants & hoodies. I look at my closet and am amazed that those are pretty much all I own. Oh well. I'm sexy and I know it, but I'm far to lazy to show it ;)

Anyway....it's been a long while since I've blogged. Guess you all could use an update about school, church, dating, work and all that lovely stuff. Here goes:

School:

   So DONE with the community college. They can't get their act together to give me a straight answer about classes so I switchted over to LDSBC. Hopefully they know what they're doing more than SLCC did. Who knew getting a teaching certificate would be so stinking hard?! Bleh I'm sort of over school, but know I need it to be able to get to where I want to be, which is Paris...one day.

Church:

  Singles wards are weird. Mine, I'm sure, is the most unfriendly. You can come for months and people will just stare at you. Guess that's what I get for still living in Magna. I went to high school with most of the people in the ward so that makes it hard to put yourself out there...you already know they be cray cray. It's very tempting to have my records transferred back to the family ward...maybe I can get my primary class back! Very, very tempting.

Dating:

     Uh, what's a date? Seriously, it's been a long time since I've been on a date. Pretty sure I have no idea how to act on one. There is this boy...he's....interesting. We'll see. Boys. They're better in books. No, really, they are. There's this dude and talk about mixed signals (granted I'm the queen of those...I never thought someone would do it back!) Sometimes I want to ask him if he has a staring problem or if there's just crap on my face and that's his way of saying something. Whatever.

Work:

   Recently I got a new boss, he was a Nazi in a former life. No joke! He's super up tight about stuff and he flirts like crazy with people. Hr anyone? Bleh work is work. Wish I had a different job, but I make good money doing what I do so I'll just keep trucking.


Life:

   Is fairly uneventful. I'm rather withdrawn and am not as outgoing as I used to be. Weird how some jerk face can change you. Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll get over being shy and get out there. Here's to hoping. Now onto girls.Yep, vent session.  FREAK! They can be so mean and bipolar it's freaking irritating. There's one girl mostly who is fine when we're alone and once she gets around her "best friend" she turns into this snarky person! Totally made me feel like an idiot a few times. Definately makes it hard to want to do stuff with her. She totally tore me apart the other day as to why dude in ward would not go on one, yes people, one date with me. Thanks. I feel awesome now. Way to really stab the knife in where I could see it. Jerk! Blah vent session over.

Life really isn't that bad. I'm where I need to be, doing what I need to be doing and that's all that really matters. Who cares what anyone, but my fam thinks. At least they are always in my corner.

Whelp. I'm super tired so guess that means it's time for bed. Night blogger world.

ps ONE MONTH UNTIL SISTER MYERS COMES HOME!!!!!!!!WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment