"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Monday, November 28, 2011

You make my heart stop...

AH! Five months of not blogging? I guess life got a little crazy. Guess it's time for an update, yeah?

First:
Remember the boy you all learned about? Well he is no more. After a lot of thought and a lot of time on my knees asking for guidance from my Father in Heaven, I decide the best thing for both of us was to end the relationship and go our separate ways. It was hard, but I'm happy and very confident I made the right decision.

Second:
I have the BEST calling in the whole wide world. I teach 5 year olds all about Jesus and the Gospel. Can it get much better than that? I submit that it can not! I love it so much! I even team teach with the BEST person ever as well.

Third:
I finally feel like I know that I'm on the right track and everything is going to be ok. I have the most wonderful support system in my family and friends that a girl could ever ask for. They are all very special to me. Sorry I lost sight of what was important, but now I know and won't ever lose sight of it again. I love you all!

Fourth:
Ever had someone that you enjoy talking to so much that your phone tends to be glued to your hand 24/7? Yeah, I've never done that....until now. BAH! I feel really silly at the moment. Mostly because I'm twenty-two and I feel like a little girl who's just developed her first crush. Oh goodness...what have I gotten myself into?! That's right I'm apparently a tad twitter patted. So twitter patted that the same song has been on repeat ALL day and I've had the dorkiest grin on my face all day as well. Oh well, he's pretty great.

Fifth:
I'm starting school again! Can I just say that I am not looking forward to having homework again? (that means less time to talk to said boy!) It's an English class I'm taking online so that means more time in my silly glasses. Oh well, it had to happen at one point in time. We'll see how it goes. Brit Lit here I come.

Well that's all the updates for now. Night blogger world.

No comments:

Post a Comment