"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Awkward moments define my life

Seriously, it's true. Awkward moments really do define my life. The other day I was sitting at a stop light and this dude was sitting in his car totally jamming out, so being the creeper that I am, I sat and watched him jam out. He had some amazing steering wheel drum skills and a wonderful air guitar going as far as the singing goes I can't grade that since it was like negative nine degrees outside and my windows were up. Well he totally caught me staring and started singing to me using his smart water as a microphone. He wasn't feeling awkward, but I sure did. I very quickly turned bright red and then turned back to stare out my wind shield. Yeah, I'll never stare at anyone playing air guitar again.

Anyway life is still pretty fantastic! I must say this is my favorite time of year! All the lights and something about this time of year that just makes dealing with people so much easier. Love it! I can't wait to go see the lights at Temple Square and Zoo lights! Woo for Christmas!

Can I just say that I hate anything that deals with cars because it's so complicated! It seems like every time I turn on my car a new light comes up! Grrr. I have to go to Jiffy Lube tomorrow and I'm so dreading that. Oh well I'lll put my big girl pants on and handle it! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Kelc!

    1. that kind of sounds like the man of my dreams, he sings, he drums, he dances in his car, AND he drinks smart water. WHAT THE HECK!? was he cute at least? why did you not get his number for me? haha
    2. i looooove christmas, did you still go see the lights? im so sad i had to bum out. stupid stupid being sick thing
    3. poor poor gretta. i will pray for her :)
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete