"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Moments...

Today I had probably the biggest blonde moment of my life. A very cute guy came up to me and asked for my number....he meant my work extension, but I was blinded by his beauty and totally gave him my cell number. Oops. Haha needless to say he walked away rather quickly. I'm sure it's safe to say I won't be seeing him again. Oh well. It was kind of funny :)


Anyway, I think it's funny how the Lord likes to remind you that decisions you make are the right decisions. You all know I was very close to being engaged. I had a dress picked, a date picked, colors, ring for him and a ring for me. The only problem was putting the ring on my finger. There were a few red flags, but I chose to ignore them because how could they be bad? Turns out after a very long conversation with someone I love and respect as well as an amazing blessing I knew that ending the relationship was the right choice. It's way hard to look at someone and tell them you love them, but can't be with them. It's probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
I learned a few weeks later that he had another girlfriend. So much for being in love with me right? Well a month has gone by and I've heard a lot of things about this person. I've lost so much respect for him. He lied straight to my face about so many things. Oh well, when it all comes down to it he'll have things he'll have to answer too and my forever won't be tied to his. He wasn't/isn't what I need or want for the rest of my life and I'm so thankful to my Father in Heaven for gently reminding me that someone else who is everything I have ever dreamed about is out there for me. I just have to paitent and let him find me. It's a happy day when you realize that you're worth having what you dream about. :)

Oh, and Spencer I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop following my blog. I want you out of my life...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment