"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Friday, January 13, 2012

Alone...

I've never felt more alone in my entire life. Everyone says things happen for a reason. Well, I'd like to know why exactly what's happening is happening. I didn't ask for this. If this is my cross to bare I don't want to do it anymore. I'm tired and worn out. Physically and Emotionally. I don't understand it. I want to be done. I need to be done. Everytime I try I get hit with something else again. I'm sick of everyone telling me that it will get better eventually. I don't want eventually, I want it to be better now. I'm tired of people telling me to get over it. Trust me, I'm trying. It makes it ridiculously hard to get over it when it's flaunted in your face everyday and when things are taken and blow up into something so much bigger.

You wanted to hurt me. Well, congraulations...you did in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment