"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 1: Recent picture & 15 random facts

I decided to try and finish all 30 days this time instead of giving up after a few days. Hopefully this goes a lot better than the other 3 times I tried! Here goes:

1. I'm terrified of the dark.
2. I love football. A lot.
3. I love flip flops.
4. I would love to learn to ski or snowboard.
5. I think sleeping in socks is just weird.
6. I do not like to cry in front of people.
7. I LOVE Harry Potter.
8. I could listen to The Fray and Train all day, every day.
9. I'm addicted to crime shows. Criminal Minds is amazing!
10. I like Broadway Musicals.
11. I'm terrified of expressing feelings & emotions. It's a mess...one you never want to witness.
12. I play with my ears when I'm tired.
13. I love one period of time. The 40's.
14. I will listen to the same song for days if it fits my mood.
15. I wish things were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment