"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Between the lines

Monday is fast approaching. I wish it was still December. I'm not ready to start school again. I went a little crazy and took a full load this semester, in a way it's a good thing I'll be done faster, but who in their right mind would do that to themselves? Gah. Nothing I can do about it now. Tuition=paid. Books=bought. Here we go. I also have to say that my math class will be the only class that I probably won't do that fantastic in...I hate math. As long as I can add, subtract, multiply and divide I think I'm good. Bleh. Stats...not looking forward to you at all. Stats=death.


Listening, it's kind of a big part of my job. I listen to people complain about rates, fees, interest, their husbands, kids etc. Yet when I say something (you'd think what I have to say is semi-important...I mean I am playing with money on their credit cards) no one listens. I don't get it. People call me and ask for answers...when the answer is given they don't listen. It's very irritating. So I've sort of taken up counting to five before I answer anyone. It's silly I know, but it's also a lot better than getting angry with people and having a pow-wow with my boss.


Reading between the lines. Some people are incredibly good at it...others not so much. Or maybe they just choose to ignore what you're really trying to say. There's one person that I can't just come right out and say what I'd like to so sticking with hoping he'll just pick up on what I'm trying to say. Can't say that so far that's worked out to well for me. I guess when someone doesn't respond they either have nothing to say or get what you are trying to say and think that no response is better than a mean one. Apparently I need help, although some of you have known this for a while, it's recently been brought to my attention. I guess I'm special when it comes to talking to a certain person. Nothing ever comes out right and I end up looking really really stupid. Case in point I get so nervous talking to him that instead of just coming right out and asking him out, I beat around the bush and hope that he can just read between the lines of "we should hang out sometime" to what I'm really trying to say. I guess things only go right in a Taylor Swift song. Too bad. So in case you're reading this, when I ask you to hang out it's my weird way of asking you out on date. It'd be nice if you would respond. I think you fall under the category of ignoring what I'm trying to say. Rude.


On a side note I totally want glasses like Ben Folds. They're pretty stinking cool. I seriously want them. Also who ordered the snow? Don't order more. Please and Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment