"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seriously?

Two weeks into the semester and I actually really love every single one of my classes, well except math, but who loves that? My classes are as follows: Stats, Gender in America, British Literature, Western Civilization from the Renaissance to the 20th century, Psychology, Intermountain West. Yes, two sociology classes and psychology...I love it.

As for being twenty-five days into a brand new year I guess it's time to make a list of all the things I'd like to accomplish before it's all over.

  • Learn Italian.
  • Visit Carolina and Clarice since I haven't seen them in sixteen years.
  • Stop being so shy. (this is the goal every year and it never works out.)
  • Take my endowments out.
  • Find Charade.
  • Pick Behavioral Analysis or Marriage Counseling. (I know it's a strange combination.)
  • Go skydiving. (this one is going to take FOREVER)
  • Re-learn the Waltz.
  • Be in a play or two.
I think that's a good list and all very possible this year, except maybe skydiving...that really is going to take the entire year. I hate heights, but it's a great way of getting over that fear. :)

Jess leaves for her mission tomorrow. :( Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited for her, but it stinks I won't see her all the time now. She'll be a great missionary and the people she teaches are incredibly lucky to get her for eighteen months. I know I'm incredibly lucky to have her as a friend.

Go get 'em Sister Myers




Sitting in stats yesterday my teacher was making up a problem for us to figure out and he said that in the United States there are fifty-three states...seriously? I think I should be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment