"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blunt Much?

Please tell me that Spring Break is making it's wonderful return soon. I'm so tired of school this semester. I can't figure out why. I do have some pretty awesome classes, how can you beat independent study where you listen to the boys try to be the next Justin Bieber...answer you can't. For some reason though I've lost all my motivation to wake up and go to class. I must say though when I don't show up to one of my classes it sparks some pretty entertaining texts from my dear friend A. "Kelcey, the aliens have attacked Blake's class, so as a last ditch effort before I'm dragged off to some far away planet...stay in school and um come back? I sort of miss you and watching Harry Potter with you" He totally knows how to make my day.

A did accuse me the other day of being waaaayyyyy too blunt. I guess that's a bad thing? No, just kidding, I know it's a bad thing, but sometimes I can't help it. I hate when people beat around the bush if I hate when it's done to me so why in the world would I do it to someone else? Whatever. I had someone be really blunt with me about something I was being extremely ridiculous about. I can't even be mad at him for it. He did it because we're friends and not to hurt me (although it sort of stung, like getting slapped or more like ripping that stubborn band aid off.) I totally needed someone to force me to see some sort of reality. I can't even be anything except grateful, he saved me many nights of being super confused. So thanks. You know who you are and you rock :)

Can I just say that I hate asking a guy out. Apparently I'm old fashion and I'd rather wait until someone finds me interesting enough to ask out. A keeps telling me to step out of my box. (Did I mention that AJ is totally like the big brother I never got?) He always says that I can't be a wallflower and expect to dance everytime. So being the pain that he is, he's challenged me to talk to at least one boy a day. Wow, this is going to be a lllllooooonnnngggg year ( A and I have classes together until we graduate woo).

Bleh. It's so late. I'm going to bed so I can actually function tomorrow. Peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment