"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, March 13, 2011

November....Please, please, please HURRY!



Love Never Dies. Yo Andrew Lloyd Webber this is your best idea EVER! So seriously, November please hurry or if anyone is feeling like they want to be extremely nice and pay for me to go see this in London...I would love you forever.

Katie, thanks for telling me about this. Soundtrack downloaded. Songs stuck in my head. Yep, I fell in love with this. :D

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe, oh he's amazing, I just want to kiss his face when he gets those tears in his eyes. :D November is too far away!!! but not really, i still gotta save up the mula. :) SO HAPPY you want to come with! :D We're gonna have a blast!

    ReplyDelete