"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Monday, June 13, 2011

5,4,3,2,1 bang bang bang boy...

I've failed at blogging for the past few weeks.
So much has happened.
I don't even know where to start.
Oh, here's where did you all know that there's a pickle factory on the death star?
The things you learn during improv.
:)

Sigma, one of the biggest blessings in my life is now no more.
I feel really sad about it.
I'm going to miss going and having the interaction with the girls...ok and the guys.
Sigma was a HUGE blessing and came when I needed it most. I'll be grateful for the year I spent in Sigma getting to know the girls and building friendships with everyone.
I've met some of my best friends through it.
I don't think I'd be where I am without Sigma.
<3

So.
Friday I (hopefully) get to spend time with someone who I have
complicated feelings for.
How it can be complicated I don't even know.
It should be black or white.
Either I like him or don't.
Eh. I make everything overly complicated.
It shouldn't be complicated.
We're supposedly (yes, I say supposedly because I have very little faith in the male gender) hanging out
on Friday. For some reason there's a part of me that thinks it won't happen.
Don't ask. I don't know why. It's just like a nagging thing in the back of my mind.
Hopefully it happens. Maybe it will make how I feel less complicated.
I like him, but then I don't see how it could work.
Bleh.
Is having feelings for someone always so hard?

On a positive note only 31 more days until Harry Potter!
Midnight showing?
I think yes.
I'm fully aware this is for the wrong movie, but
Rupert Grint gets better looking with every
movie.
:)

1 comment: