"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 6: Favorite superhero and why

Batman.
He is the man.
How could not love Batman?
Honestly, I think I love him more because Christian Bale
played him, but whatevs. Batman is hot.
His sidekick is a little cute too. :)
Batman is my favorite because I used to watch these cartoons when I was little before I went to school
and let's face it his theme song kicks spidermans theme song in the teeth. Does whatever a
spider can? Puh-lease.
Go Batman.



No comments:

Post a Comment