"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 1: Recent picture of yourself and 15 random facts

Facts:

1. I'm terrified of the dark.
2. I've changed my major six times.
3. I've never dyed my hair.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with my cell phone.
5. I love football. A lot.
6. I love going to the zoo.
7. I love flip flops.
8. I hate sleeping in socks.
9. I have a habit of forgetting what I'm talking about.
10. I love to watch disney movies.
11. I love to take pictures, but hate having my picture taken.
12. I am not a morning person.
13. This year I've been through three phones already.
14. I love Harry Potter. Judge away.
15. Is a secret. If you're lucky I might tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment