"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 4: A habit you have that you wished you didn't

It took my a while to figure out what it is about myself that I wish I could change. I ran through just about everything and finally settled on one thing. I over think EVERYTHING. It's ridiculous. One small thing suddenly becomes some terrible thing. It's an awful habit. I'm trying to so hard to change it, but sadly it's coming along slowly. Over thinking things gets you no where in life and can give you some serious heart burn (I know this from experience!). It's just silly to work yourself up thinking about all the things that could happen. Nothing good comes from it. Slowly, but surely change is coming. This habit hopefully will be kicked by the end of the year. Yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment