"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends

Sigma. Of course! I don't know where I would be in my life without some of these girls! I love them all. They are an amazing group of girls. I'm really lucky to have such an awesome sorority.

Have we covered the topic of me being a wimp yet? Oh man. There's something I want to do so bad, but sadly I lack the courage, nerve whatever you want to call it to do it. Yeah, I'm a chicken. Who knows though maybe one day I'll stop thinking about what could happen and just do it. Bleh. It's waaaaaayyyy too late to over analyze things. Boo. Goodnight blogger world!

1 comment:

  1. im not in this picture. booo!
    its okay though, I LOVE YOU KELC!

    ReplyDelete