"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.

It really does not take a genius to figure it out.

1. I'm a redhead.
2. I ramble.


Today was the day! I saw someone who means a lot to me and yeah after two years...I'm still ridiculously awkward. Good to know nothing has changed since, well, high school. The boy makes me nervous. Really nervous. Don't ask why, maybe it has something to do with the fact that there was a point in time where he knew just about everything about me and well I have a major crush on him. Yeah that might have something to do with it. Meh. I'm awkward guess I should just embrace it rather than fight it.
In case you were wondering though...he looked really good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment