"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"What's Twilight?"

So I've given up on that 30 days thing. I made it a whole 12 days. Woo.

Anyway...finals are over. Whew. Only one I'm pretty sure I sucked it up on...math....I hate math. It's stupid.
Race and Ethnicity was easy so was my Music Theory and Marriage and Family finals. Easy. Super easy.
I'm so glad that fall semester is over. I'm ready for spring semester. All those classes will be really great.

As far as winter formal goes....I had fun. It was a good excuse to wear a pretty dress again. Although now I remember why I don't really like dances, but it was still really really really fun. It was nice to be with all my friends and just not worry about the stress with finals. :)  Everyone looked fantastic too. It was fun...a lot of fun.

Criminal Minds is by far the best show ever. I finished season 5 and now have to wait for season 6 to come out. The things people say, namely Reed, in the different episodes crack me up. There was one that made me laugh for like 20 minutes. I know right? How could such a serious show make me crack up for that long? It was funny.  One of the episodes ws dealing with a singer who "played" a vampire for his singing career...here is what made me laugh. (Reed, just a quick btw, is a nerd. Full on nerd. Who never gets any jokes that the team tells him.)

JJ: Her password was Cullen.
Reed: Cullen?
JJ: You know as in the Cullen family from Twilight?
Reed: What's Twilight?

Yep..."What's Twilight?" It made ma laugh. I have no idea why I found it so funny, but it was. Hence the title of this post. :)

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love Criminal Minds and I love Reid...he's so classic.

    ReplyDelete