"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Disney Movies

Sometimes I wish life was like a Disney movie. Go ahead judge here. If life were like a Disney movie there would be a lot more singing...I think I could handle that.

Warning this post is more of a rant then anything else so if you would like to stop reading feel free. If you keep reading though, don't say I didn't warn you.

School:

    That seems to be the number one thing that I love to rant about maybe because I'm so sick of it. I'm tired of being asked all the time if my major is real. "If my major isn't real, why is there a WHOLE department devoted to it?" I believe those were the last freak out words I used on some unexpectant soul. His reposense? "Who knew red heads could be so mean!" Oops. I guess I'm just a little touchy sometimes about my major. Let's get a few things out of the way though.

1. I enjoy my major classes.
2. Yes, I still am not sure what in the world I'm going to do with it besides tell you why you do certain things.
3. Again, I'm aware I can't make a whole lot of money doing it.


Sigma:

   I haven't really said anything about Sigma lately...it's still is great, but of course like all things it has moments where I'm really confused about what just happened or I don't even know why I show up sometimes.
Part of the reason I don't enjoy going is I hear some of the things the girls talk about and I just want to scream. It's like high school all over again. I don't need a sequel to my high school years, but thanks for asking. Maybe I need to learn to be a tad more tolerant of people's personalities...heaven knows I've had my fair share of people who didn't appreciate mine. Ah...sometimes it's just really hard....oh well...I guess I've just got to learn to suck it up.

Church:

    I'm sure you all are wondering "what could she possibly have to say about church?" Well let me enlighten you. I love going to church. Love it. I don't always love the people though. I've lost track of how many times I've been asked if I was planning on getting married anytime soon. Yeah, let me jump on that because I have sooo many options I just have to pick one. Syke! Seriously I'm 22 I have PLENTY of time to get married, but I guess because I wasn't eager to get married when I was 18 being 22 and unmarried makes me a spinster? Eh whatever. The church is true...sometimes though the people are a little weird.


Sometimes things happen in my life where I just sit at the pothole I tripped over and wonder why it was placed in my path. The latest pothole (granted it's only been a day) I think I'm going to be stuck on for a little while. This one was big, big enough to twist my ankle, hit my head and then forget which way was up. I know I'll get over it, but right now it's a little too raw and I have some many things running through my head that I don't know if I'd be able to get them out and actually make it make any sense. Who knows I'll figure it out eventually, but for right now I just want to be mad/hurt.


I didn't sleep like at all last night so if this make no sense at least you know it's due to lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment