"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stressed...

Stress is like the number one thing that comes with the end of the semester. I've put off a paper for an entire semester. Stupid move? Heck yeah! I hate being that person who is freaking out at the end of the semester because I've put important assignments off. Bah. Oh well I'm almost done with it so it shouldn't be that bad and once I turn it in...I'M DONE! Yes, that's right my semester will be over. Thank goodness! I've decided not to go to school this summer, even though it will get me closer to graduating I can't bring myself to sit in class again for the summer when I could be out doing all sorts of fun things with my friends. It's going to take a little longer to get my degree, but I'll be sane by the time I get it.

Also along the lines of school, I'm changing my major once again, but this time it feels like something that will make me happy. Early Childhood Education. Yeah that's right I want to teach pre-school or kindergarten. It's going to be so much fun. I hung around in one of my best friend's classrooms the other day and had a blast with the kids. I think that line of work for me would be extremely rewarding. On the plus side, it would work for later down the road when I actually have kids in school myself.

Anyway the besties and I have had an awesome week! I must say these girls are amazing and I'm blessed to have them in my life. The week started off with Sigmars (sadly the last sigma activity for the semester). That was a lot of fun. I was voted most likely to start a Gordon Hayward fan club. These girls know me so well. granted I may or may not have yelled "Gordon Hayward, I love you!" at a jazz game, but hey I only speak the truth. haha After the Sigmars Jes and I went back to hang out with Katie and Heather, who were house sitting for their boss. We had a random dance party to LND and some other junk in the basement. Then we decided to have a hot tub party with some of the great guys that we know. The hot tub party was really fun. I got to sit and talk to some people that I haven't actually taken the time to get to know and let me tell you one of them is pretty dang amazing. I must say I think I'm in like.  Seriously though this boy is a total sweetheart and he's just great to talk too. Now to stop being shy and actually like ask for his number or something. yeah this is a blog so I get to talk big...we all know I'm waaaayyyy too shy to just straight up ask for his stinking number. We'll see how that turns out though. Anything can happen, as Jes would say, positive vibes to the universe...so don't fail me now.

So between school and trying to get over the whole shy thing...I'm a little stressed which makes me a little crazy. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks when it's just trying to get up the nerve to ask this boy out. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment