"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."-Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do you hear that love they're playing our song?

Uh I really wish at this moment in time I was graduating from school once and for all. I'm really sick of school. I lack motivation this semester. I have zero motivation to go to class and even do my homework. Bad I know. Oh well I guess it will be over soon enough.


Have you ever had that one person who just understands you sometimes better than you understand yourself? It's a little scary at times. Granted I always thought it would be the person I was going to share my life with. Not a friend. Now that it's happened this way though I have to admit I'm grateful for having someone that just understands and never passes judgement. You should know who you are, so Thanks.


Have you ever met someone who's voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard? Ha. I know plenty of those people, but none measure up to one person in particular. This person drives me bonkers with the way they talk to other people around them or maybe it's the constant need for attention that bothers me. I don't know maybe I'm just at a point in my life where I can only take people who are a little still stuck in high school in small doses. Trust me I tried the mature thing and looked for positive things this person does or qualities they posses...I can not find any. So I'm trying another tactic. Staying far away from this individual and biting my tongue...yeah we'll see how long that lasts.....I'll keep you informed.


Anyway I was sitting in class (independent study. Best. Class. Ever) and this song came up on pandora. I've heard it before, but I love it and think it's adorable. So here it is...enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8TjqNinbn0. Yeah I know it's just a link, but LISTEN. It's such a cute song!

No comments:

Post a Comment